Doll´s house


Today I´m going to talk about a new that consist in a dollhouse that was made by an architect named Sir Terry Farrell. This architect of the M16 HQ made in the year 1981 and the house doll was inspired by a sketch that his son did when he was eight years old who suggested a “space city”. Platforms, escape hatches and landing pads and space toys structured the dollhouse. It was expected to fetch about $1000 in an auction.
I chose this new because I think that is crazy that Terry Farrell competed among 300 other architects to do the best dollhouse, and now it is so expensive. I think that is beautiful that he got inspired by the creations of him child and make his dreams real. Now his son, who is 40 years old now, is thinking about offer to get the house for his daughter, because that giant toy of 176 cm brought him back many memories.
                                   

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Free time

A really important book for me

My favourite project