A really important book for me

Today I' m going to write about book that help me too much in this career. The last semester I didn't know anything about architecture and I decided to search for books that could help me to learn more. The teacher gave us to many bibliography to read and one book that I still using is the book of Francis D. K. Ching called Manual De Dibujo Arquitectónico, this book helps me so much, because it's has to many draws and is to easy understand how to repeat the technique. I really like this book because the sketches  are perfect, it has a lot of topics, from technique things like how to do cuts, elevations, location plans, textures, etc. even how to do better sketches teaching techniques to do different types of shadows, of textures and the proportions of the human body. Thanks to this book I can express better my projects because all the ideas has to be explain with draws and diagrams, and is something that you don't learn at the school, it´s a skill that you have to develop on your own, because learn to draw is so difficult and it´s need much practice to do it well.



Comentarios

  1. i´m sorry but a internally laugh because of the backstory in workshop with our teacher

    ResponderEliminar
  2. is a fantastic book that really helps in first year, but is important develop your own technique and expression ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I recommended to you search manuals in general because always help us to see and undestanding more fast the architectural ideas. my favourite is a "manual del arquitecto descalzo", is so beautiful <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Free time

My favourite project