My favorite subject

When I was at the school I liked Biology and I took the elective that was related with it in the 3th grade of secundary. I had eight hours at the week of this subject and the teacher gives us to many homerworks like essays and once at month we have dissertations in groups or pairs, the most difficult was one in that we had to do the class, were 45 minutes talking about the extinction and it was so difficult. I think this elective prepares me so good for the PSU because the work in class was constant. The teacher was strict with us, I remember the first class that I had whit him and he asked us if we liked biology, and we said yes, to this he said that with him we were gonna hate the subject. I liked the subject because I think that is so interesting to know how all the nature work, and how our bodies are design. Some of the topics were the nervous system, the DNA, the teory of evolution, the genetically modified aliments, the inmunological system, etc. The teacher was so terrifying at the start but then we discover that he had a heart and feelings.

Comentarios

  1. I think that most of the teachers gives that first impression to impose over the students

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I was in the elective of biology too, it was very dynamic, haha i found very interesting how the body work and how we can prevent diseases

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't like biology but I recognice that my biology teacher is a genious, he teaches all for a great form but when he was angry with us he talks in russian

    ResponderEliminar
  4. In my school happening the same. We have to choose some thing like a program and, when I was in the school, I choose th program which had maths and physics.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Free time

A really important book for me

My favourite project