My favourite project

I´m going to talk about my favourite project that I did the last semester. I was in Taller Saavedra and we did a lot of works. First we started with abtract models, and this consisted on go to different places to analize them and extract a concept, then we had to do a model inpirated on the concept. The most difficult part of the last semester was the months before the strike, because all the class had bad marks and all my classmates were scary. During the stike we continued working, we didn´t rest, because the last projects had a lot of percentage, so we decided to take advantache of the big period of time that we got to progress our ideas.
The project that we were doing when the stike started consisted on make a house for one character. We had a lot of options like the painter, the cooker, the dancer, the mad, the addict, etc. The teacher gave us the character and we could exchange it. My character was a magician and I had to search information about the personality of this kind of person and how they work. I decided to use the illusion like a concept and my mockup was a house with planes reflected on wáter and the circulations were transparent footbridges to create the illusion that the person was floating. This project safe my semester because I got a really good mark and I was so happy with the result of months of work.


Imagen relacionada 


Comentarios

  1. I love this post because make me remember when I was in first year and how me too I reach (finally!) rescue my semester. I like very much besides your concept, congratulations :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'll make this work now and my character is Nicanor Parra, Is interesting how you relationated the work of magician and use the concept of ilusion, probably is so crazy the spatialized of the concept but this is the reason that the work is pretty

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is very funny the idea for a magician's house, that character is very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it sounds funny!! I have to do the same work..

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Free time

A really important book for me