Fiestas Patrias


On national holiday I traveled to Quillota, I had two weeks to rest and visit my family, I hadn´t gone to my house in a lot of time because I was too busy. Before of take the bus to Quillota, I was walking by the sidewalk and I took out my cell phone to see if I was late, when two persons in a motorcycle stole it, and I missed the bus because I had to call my parents to block the cell phone, thanks to a stranger who lend me his cell phone I could contact them. As consequence of this I couldn’t rest the first week, but the second week I went to Fondas with my friends of the school all the days. In my home my mom gave me all the things that I can´t eat in Santiago, I really missed the food of my home during the semester, and for this I decided to eat a lot of things like empanadas, anticuchos and meat, and drink terremotos and motes con huesillo. One of the days I helped a friend to organize a barbeque with all us school friends, we thought that it wouldn´t result, but too many people came to the party. The next day I went to the house of my best friend and we invited some friends, but I didn´t eat too much because my stomach needed a rest, I only drink coca-cola al the night. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Free time

A really important book for me

My favourite project