My best friend

I met my bestfriend when I was ten years old, we do all together except homeworks. We have a lot of things in common and I can tell her everything, she is very good kepping secrets. During the school we played in the volleyball team for four years and because of that we spend a lot of time talking and doing whatever. I remember a tournament in Santiago where we stayed together in the house of a kid who lived there for one week, it was so fun, we are like a new family. Now we still in contact, because she lives in Santiago too, and she stayed in my apartment once at month, and we talk all the days especially when one of us has a problem, she always gives me good advices when I'm sad or frustated. She is studying gastronomy and she always gives me food when I visit her, she is so talented because the plates that she makes are delicious. She is very good talking english, when we were kids she really liked to talk doing a weird mix of spanish and english. When we travel to our city I try to visit her and her mom always receives me with a hug, because she took me to my house after school to many times.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Free time

A really important book for me

My favourite project